Friday, December 12, 2008

Hulk Done!

Hulk finally finish exams. Can breathe now. Hulk finally venture into the world yesterday. This is expensive thing to do. Hulk friend call this the $100 exit tax...inflation more like $200 now. Venturing into the world Hulk hear and see strange things like:
Neo-Nazi's left leaflet on Hulk's car in Hyde Park.
Listening to the burn-out working at the pet store....this what he say " I don't have a car...I don't have a girlfriend...I don't have a girlfriend with a car...." He say in that order...Hulk really wanted to stay there all day he was like a yoda/butthead...he look awesome too--skinny guy about 20 with long shoulder-length hair with long stretchy face...classic.

2 comments:

Rob Ireton said...

Congratulations!

Oh, how I hate the exit tax!

I overheard someone talking to himself in a public restroom recently: "mumble mumble I guess I'll draw traffic lights tonight..."

Sue I. said...

That might be the same guy--one time he was drawing elaborate feudal scenes--and he does work at Hyde Park Plaza.