Friday, June 26, 2009

If Facebook were Gen X


Hulk think Facebook is quintessentially Gen Y. All quizzes--your power animal is phoenix or eagle! You awesome! Hulk think if Gen X Facebook: first, would have "Emo Bunny" pictured here as mascot. Both cute and ironically hilarious. Second, quizzes would be more realistic like, your power animal is a mole. You stay underground eating grubs, you are disgusting to look at if fact looking at you I just threw up in my mouth a little, and if you think there will be Social Security when you retire, you crazy.

5 comments:

jerseyaikidogirl said...

Gen X Facebook would have gotten bored and never been finished.

Sue I. said...

true, true which is why it does not exist.

Anonymous said...

Do you not feel it is your duty as a Gen X'er to fight Gen Y facebook?
I mean, we use Facebook. Our f'ing Grandma is on facebook, taking quizzes trying to find out what country she is. Or to tell us some revelation in her status like "It is a lovely day."

Gen X'ers unite and do what we do best- make fun of other people for doing stupid shit.
I have never taken a quiz, but I comment on them all the time. If someone says the quiz told them what kind of fantastical fairy they are, I comment that I took the quiz and it said I was Richard Simmons.

I have also thought of making some of my own quizzes. One quiz could be "What kind of absolutely huge douche bag quiz taker are you?"
Or, there could be a quiz for people to get to know me. "Take a quiz to get to know Rutiger"
There will be no questions, only an answer:
"Rutiger thinks that people who take quizzes need something better to do and .......and ......Hold On I AM GETTING MAD! YOU ARE A TOTAL WASTE! RUTIGER IS GOING TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU! I WILL KILL YOU ALL! WATCH YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS I AM COMING! I WILL CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF YOUR QUIZ TAKING TIRED STATUS POSTING ASS."

"Thanks for taking my quiz- Rutiger could give a shit if you know him or not. Go kill your self."

Anyway, that would be my quiz.

Sue I. said...

Rutiger--true Gen X angst. Keepin' it real.

jerseyaikidogirl said...

See, I'm about three years too young to qualify as Gen X, so I lack true angst. I can only fake it.