Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rough week

Hulk have horrible week at work, here not exhaustive example of things:
1. Awkward greeting and subsequent exchange with big boss.
2. Look through so many documents this week Hulk fall asleep for one second with eyes open--freak Hulk out.
3. Partner put hand out--Hulk slap it like "high-five"--she want Hulk's security card--not high five.
4. Also worst project ever---involve giant box of documents, two Teamsters and an area of Labor Law no attorneys know about because they not take Labor Law--up to Hulk alone.
5. Stockbroker confess to Hulk--never read a book in his life. His annual salary in a "bad year" $350.000...make Hulk want to cry.

Was bad times for Hulk...

2 comments:

Dave said...

Instead of shaking hands or high-fiving people awkwardly, I think you should begin a campaign of "fist-bumps"...that way if anyone looks awkward, it'll be the other guy.

Anonymous said...

3. Partner put hand out--Hulk slap it like "high-five"--she want Hulk's security card--not high five.

Oh my g-d, that is so fricking funny, I wish I had actually seen that!!!!

Next time I see you I hope I remember to put my hand out and see what happens!